Brand new equipment – Vasa Swim Ergometer
We are excited to announce the addition of a Vasa Swim Ergometer in the Sport physiology lab.
The Vasa Swim Ergometer is excellent for developing swim-specific power and endurance. It replicates the feeling of swimming in the water with its variable airflow resistance system. The power meter allows you the measure stroke per minute and watt output.
Vasa Swim Ergometer use includes:
- • Power and endurance training
- • Stroke analysis
- • Technique training
- • Measuring effectiveness and progress of training
- • Creating performance test
- • Set-up power, time and distance based workouts
- • Creating interval training sessions
- • Simulate races
- • Independently measure and analyze left and right arm stroke
Please contact us for further information